In response to the pandemic, Le Détour offers a home delivery service and pick-ups.
Welcome to your grocery store !
A not-for-profit grocery store, open to everybody and managed by its members
A few words about us
A wide variety of products
- Fresh and local fruits and vegetables
- Staple cooking items
- Products in bulk
- Dairy products
- Beer and wine
And above all, we decide together what goes on the shelves !
Open to everybody
- A place to meet and exchange
- People from diverse backgrounds to bring alive a neighborhood grocery store
- Low prices and products that meet everybody’s needs
- Allows everyone to eat healthy, regardless of their income or tastes
Managed and operated by its members
- People’s involvement makes the grocery store run
- Each member volunteers 3 hours per month
- Together, we work and manage the grocery store
This model of self-management allows the neighborhood to take charge of its food and lower costs
We also offer…
- Prepared meals
- A community fridge for everyone
- Seasonal produce
Where to find us ?
Le Détour is located in Bâtiment 7, an industrial building in the south of Pointe-Saint-Charles that was acquired by the neighborhood community after years of struggle. Bâtiment 7 houses a hub of services that respond to the needs and desires expressed by the local population in the far end of neighborhood, which lacks many things… but not boldness !
- Tuesday / Friday – 11AM to 7PM
- Saturday / Sunday – 9AM to 6PM
- Closed on monday